Thank you for your interest in applying to The Chapel Bell: A Positive Press Publication! Applications will open Thursday, March 1st and close Saturday, March 31st at 5 pm.
Our staff is comprised of four different teams:
- Content – Content team members are split into two teams and are required to write three articles a semester. Content members will be responsible for contributing original article ideas, working with editors to craft the final article, adhering to all deadlines set by editors and collaborating with their assigned photographer.
- Photo – Photo team members use their cameras to take photos for articles (6 per semester) and “Beller Spotlights”. They will also contribute to weekly media challenges (see our Instagram) & photo essays.
- Video – Video team members will help with directing, editing, screenwriting and/or filming videos during the production process. Team members will create engaging videos that promote positivity based on their own ideas as well as promotional videos for Chapel Bell Events. Video team will also contribute to weekly media challenges. Video deadlines are set by the video editor as assignments arise. Team members must be able to work both individually and cooperatively as needed.
- Design – Design team members will lay out each issue (6 per semester) and fulfill other design-related tasks including creating flyers, snapchat geofilters, social media graphics and other collateral like T-shirts and buttons. Members will assist in maintaining our WordPress website by uploading articles and photos two times a month (6 per semester), along with keeping other aspects of the website up to date as needed.
- Follow the link to applications here:
- After the applications have been reviewed, very brief and informal second round interviews will be conducted in April.
** If you’d like to apply to more than one team, just let us know by filling it out on each separate application Google form.
For More Information:
We will be having a meet and greet for anyone who’d like to find out more information about us or just wants to hang out and have a good time!
Where: Tate Room 137
When: March 21, 2018, at 8:30 PM
* If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org